Wednesday, August 30, 2006
`Fish & Co `

Yeah...! Had a wonderful night outing with peiyi. Its has been qutie sometime since the last time we meet. Miss her. :x heeez......
Anyway, We went to Fish & Co for our dinner. The atmosphere there was great, dim lights and with live Singing. Cool....! We ordered one fish & chip and a Seafood Platter. It taste great! Took some pictures after our meal. Heez... Then we head to PS for shopping. Peiyi brought a new sweater and a top. Woooh! Very nice! Too bad I my hand are tights, if not I would buy the dress. The flora dress caught my eyes, but it was too expensive! Cost $69.90. Arghz!!!! nvm...
After that, we shop for a little while then head back home. I do enjoy myself when with her. heezz.... hmm.... Its pictures time!


The Lovely PeiYi

*Bleh*

The Dress Caught my Eyes!



Juz Lin ♥ 11:00 AM