Thursday, September 21, 2006
`Clubbing Time! `

Early morning wake up help my sis to register her GEMs. I was lucky cuz her desire choice of Gems only left 1 slot. So lucky I help her got her register in it.... Heart Beat keep ping pong ping pong... hahaha....

After that, very quickly I went to bathe and dressed up and head to Dear's place to pass him the cake. ^_^ Drop off at commomwealth thentook cabby to his place. I scared that the chocolate may melt by the time I take train and bus to his place which need about 1 & 1/2 Hours. Didnt notice Dar was at his void deck waiting for me and i happily walk & walk & walk.... hahaha... till I saw a kong long sitting near to the lift. haha. So happy! Went up to his house and let him try the cake. Half of the cake was shared with his Ah ma. Unforuntally, his ah ma very sensitive to Butter or milk taste, so didnt ate much. But at least she ate a bit. I really appreciate that. Lucky dar like it. Satisfied! Happy! Yeah! Worth it!

Went to Bugis with Dar to collect his Xbox. So good. I wish i have 1 also. carried it around bugis and orchard. hahaha.... Ah toot dear.... Watched "Pulse". I can say its not worth the money. Story not good. Lame de.... I find that i dun have guts. Actually this show not very scary or horror. But I dun dare to see some part. shame shame. Walked around and waited for time's up to meet Lyn and shi at clarke quey. Went to MoMo. There are gers around giving away condoms.hahaha. Overall its not very happening. Area are small. But there are quite a number of handsome guys. Wooh! But still find dar more handsome... *shy* Stay there for sometime time then we changed to MOS. MOS still the best currently. Cuz its big, more crowed and more HAPPENING! We order wisky dry. 3 gers dance like no body business and drink! Woot! reached home aboout 4 plus. Remove makeup and drop dead on my nice nice bed! ZZzzzz! Oh ya... Saw kenny at there. Surprised! its pic time....







































Juz Lin ♥ 2:27 PM