Friday, September 08, 2006
`I am in LOVE even more! `

^_^ Had wonderful time spend with my precious dear during our chalet. Wednesday night, meet dar at his near-by Mac for his knock off before head to Li Jia Place. But Dar was delayed by his work and I waited for him at Mac for abt an hour. Reached Lijia's house was about 1am plus. Intended to play Majong but it's already too late and Dar's fren wanted to go home early cuz he has a. early class in the morning. Guys always guys, once they meetup, they will talked about their favourite games, sports or blah blah blah..... Exchange views and share their MAPLE character to play around. -__-"

Woke up quite late on Thursday as the night before slp very late.... Cuz Watched them played maple, discuss about maple. ZX character was powerful, its a sin and already level 86! Woot siah! We oredered KFC delivery for our lunch. LOL.... At noon, dar and his fren take turn to teach me Marjong. Wah... I got lots of teacher. The process of learning is funny cuz I keep repeat stupid mistake n ask stupid qns. hahaha....

Went to Sakura to have the international buffet together with his frenz for dinner. 3 couples altogether. though the food there was not up to our expectation but I enjoyed the moment with them. They crap alot. I was there laughing thoughout the dinner. laugh till i full! Then Went back to lijia's place and start our marjong. It was very fun. When its my turn, i feel stressed. Cuz the palyers around me are pros and experienced player. Iwas still a newbie. >.< When Dar is playing, i keep peep n look at him. Men serious are SO handsome!!!! Suddenly I feel I in love with this men again, or i shld say even more. Marjong ended around 2 am plus.

Had a good talked with dar before we sleep. As we talked, lots or memories flashed back. Feel that I should be more mature, shall not give him so much worries n troubles. Then, suddenly I cried. I cried not because he bully me or i sad. I cried beacuse I am very happy n fortunate to have dar as my bf. Just feel blessed. feel loved. feel being pamper. Love him even more. Sob Sob... I cried even more when he hugged me tight and say "傻瓜, 为什么哭? 我不会跑的...." heez....

Overall enjoy myself and feel loved more more.... I love you dar!


Juz Lin ♥ 1:54 PM