Monday, October 30, 2006
`GandPa Birthday `

Sunday, Ytd, was my GrandPa's birthday. Haiz... But didnt manage to sang birthday song with him during cut cake session. I was late. Thanks to project. I have been doing project since early morning when i woke up. haiz.... Whole GrandPa house were full of relatives. Small kid running here n there, Babies screamnig and crying. o.O! Very noisy! haha.... but I hack care, I just simply enjoying my Food! Yummy!

Meet ZZ at evening time to help me see coding error. We do till library close yet still got some error still could't be solved. ARGHZ~! Does anyone know wat it means when error shows "Invalid Descriptor Index"? Help~ Suddenly realised my whole weekend were all used up for projects... So sianz.... My eye bag & dark eye ring starts to appear and got worst. =-( Everyday slpt at 2 am plus. Haiz... Ytd even worst, could'nt slp.

Intend to meet Dar to buy hard Disk at SlimLim today. But project still got lots of pages to rush, gotta stay home continue. No shopping! sob..... Only able to meet dar at eveing to eat dinner.
Miss Dar.... =(


Juz Lin ♥ 11:23 AM