Thursday, November 30, 2006
`Shop till bruised~ `

Ytd went out shopping with my AiAi... finally Can take a break for a day. Hence, looks like going to rush project for the rest of the days till submition of project... It's has been very stress lately doing coding alone at home. Trying to frigure out the correct way of writing the codes, but all effort down to drain. Beacuse most of the the coding are wrong and there's hardly any progress recently. Arghz... Date line approaching and still have lots of things not done.

Anyway, I really enjoy myself ytd... Think back about ytd... hmmm... looks like I am the one making lots of noise... hahaha.... Its satised and happy when my frens all smile sweety with my stupid action.... ^_^ Laughter is good for health... haha.... First went to FarEast then, slowly walk to Heeren. Brought a shoes at Far East. then on the way they accompany me to search for Adidas Jacket. Today I am a big spender... Pocket big hole~ Total spent almost $200... Arghz!!! All is my saving.... Account drying up soon... sob

Had our dinner at Sakae SuShi. YumYum.... ermmm...
Kind of forget about that day... Cuz I stop half way when blogging this entry... nvm... Shall Post some Picture soon...


Juz Lin ♥ 11:09 AM