Saturday, April 14, 2007
`I am BACK! `



OMG!!! Just look at my last entry date! 26 Oct 2007 That's very very very long ago! So long didnt blog. HAA~ Lazy to blog was part of my reason, actually is nth specical to blog about. Life is the same. Daily routine will nv change ever since I start to work. I life are just boring. unlike all my frens, their life are full of activites and programme. but me ...... :~( nvm~
Now, most important thing in my life is my Ah Dear. Cant stop thinking about him even I am very busy with my work. He is my "wei yi", the only one. *grin* Mushy hur~ muahahaha!
Also my aiai too... they are important to mee too! without them I got no one to share my troubles and happiness. So cheers!!!!!
Got to wait till tml then able to meet up with my Da Kong Long. One week only able to meet him once. So sianz righ~ yes.. When tml arrived, soon will be the stupid monday! It mean WORKING TIME! -_-"



Juz Lin ♥ 3:21 PM