Friday, May 25, 2007
`[~Happy Graduation~] & [~ Low Tide ~] `

Finally I'm graduated from Singapore Polytechnic @ 2007. Hurray! Enjoy myself during that day (22-May-07). Although I might not able to make it to University, but at least get a Diploma. Hope my mum is Happy too... hmmm... Too bad that day Yuhmin did not attend. If not it will be a good reunion for 4 of us. Miss the time when 4 of us together in school. >.<

Lots of flash back during that day.... Miss all my classmates and frenz. Now we all will be workinig adults. Some will continue study, working and strive hard for future. Guess I will be working for life from now onwards. Study? Nah~ No more sprit~ Anyway, I took lots of pictures with my frenz during that day. Shall post it when I got time bah~

Miss yee~ >.<
Where we're gonna be when we turn 25
I keep thinking times will never change
Keep on thinking things will always be the same
But when we leave this year we won't be coming back
No more hanging out cause we're on a different track


So if we get the big jobs
And we make the big money
When we look back now
Will our jokes still be funny?
Will we still remember everything we learned in school?
Still be trying to break every single rule
Will little brainy Bobby be the stockbroker man?
Can Heather find a job that won't interfere with her tan?
I keep, I keep thinking that it's not goodbyeKeep on thinking it's a time to fly
And this is how it feels
_______________________

I have stared at this bottom entry for half an hour and still thinking of what to write. Mood has been High and Low. Stupid me. Hate my swings. How can I love myself more? Buy Things...? Nah~ Dun think so. Something is missing. Yes... Something... What could it be? I, myself also have no idea... Haiz.. What have happen to me... It seem that some part of me is gone.... why~ GOD~ Who can find my loss piece of puzzle..... Help me fix it... Some days I feel broke inside but I won't admit. sad.

Didnt quarrel with dear or anyone. Something wrong is with me! Sob.... Low self esteem. I might seem tough outside, seem hard n strong n resistence... But I'm fragile & weak inside. Easily cry. ha... Sometime ago, shi told me abt her reno, I cried out! Silly me~ So MaLu on the bus.... *blush*

Hmmmm... Maybe need some complient? a Praise? Need some happy Booster? Some happy event? Haiz.... Low low tide~ Sobby....

Love myself!


Juz Lin ♥ 9:33 AM