Monday, May 07, 2007
`Self Lost `

Recently, I have the feeling of "LOST". Its like standing at the Cross-junction and have no idea where should I head to.... The feeling are Terrible and Moody and I also dun know what causes me to become like this.. Dun know should I find someone to share about it? If really share, I'm not sure how to express my feeling.... and will they think I am Crazy or find me irritating or even Wu liao? haiz... sad...

I love Sunflower... But why cant I be like a sunflower? Always head to the SUN direction and stay with sun-shine happiness. :( I am so no good. So small. So stone. So stupid. So So So....

---------------------------
* Sunday 06-May-07 *

Meet dear in the moring for beaching. Long long time nv go beaching. Enjoy the breeze there though its kind of boring to stare at the sea. haha. But simply love the time spend with dear... Sentosa has changed alot. First, we took the bus into sentosa which bring us straight to the Siloso beach station. But we were so suay that we meet a group of ah bengs. They are very noisy, noise pollution in the bus. Yuckz! Luckily we went to diffent spot. lol... They wanna sit near to Chio Bu... As usual, went down to water n feelthe coolness. *Freeze* *Cooooold* haha...

Around late afternoon, we took the express train back to Vivo City. The view from the Train station was very nice. Took some pics le. Shall post it later, if have the time. heez. Also, the new Musical Fountain was just beside it. Dear said we shall watch it some other time. The journey to Vivo is shorter than taking a bus and it went straight into ViVo City!!!.


Head to Vivo and window shop ard n watch Spidy Movie(NICE!)... Not interested in buying anything. Cuz I want to save $$$. Save for my future, buying house or car and my dream holiday. Dear n I have planned for this year end, we shalll go to Taiwan/Curise once we save enough $$$.... PSP no more... cant buy... Its either PSP or holiday. Of course I choose HOLIDAY with dear!!!!!!!!!!! >.<

My Current Status :
Time check: 10.57 am
Fullness : 1/4 ( very Hungry)
Brain wakeness : 65% Functioning (Dozing off soon)
Hygiene: 85%
Bladder: 90% available
Mood: Sad

-----------------
My Current Status :
Time check: 7.05 pm
Fullness : 2/6 ( very Hungry)
Brain wakeness : 45% Functioning (Tired)
Hygiene: 100%
Bladder: 99% available
Mood: Clear
Pictures Time....




Juz Lin ♥ 10:06 AM