Tuesday, July 17, 2007
`Its Back~! `

My Stupid N73 finally collected. BUT!! The problem still Exist!!!!!!!!! Waste my time & effort to go all the way down for serving. =( After serviced, my phone no long look and feel like my previous one. I spoted scratches... Sianz half... Roooooooar!!!!!!!!! Dar keep asking me to change phone. He said that since the price of N73 still able to sell high & my phone so problematical, must well sell it away & buy a new phone. But leh.... It's the first phone Dar brought for me leh... Kind of "Bu She de". How How...? >.<

Have a small argument with Dar. But Everything are fine now. r/s sure have some arguments... *sigh*

Suddenly crave for Sushi....! I want to eat...! Shall make some later when I reached home... haha... 不像 SuShi 的 SuShi~ Why is this so... Cuz, I use normal rice and normal soya sause to make... haha~ Overall still looks like Sushi, as for the taste erm... Not exactly the same... Nice too... hahaa~

Hmmmm... What should I do after dinner, I'm thinking of playing Ice age 2! haha... Dar PS2 now is mine...! shall play till I sick of it then return~ *grin*


Juz Lin ♥ 4:04 PM