Monday, July 09, 2007
`My beloved Handphone~ `

Got to stay a week bye bye to my moblie phone. =(

Ytd, my mobile suddenly show me pattern! I didn't connect any headtset to my mobile phone but, there's headset symbol on it. I couldn't call out without a ear piece. sianz..... So now it's under repair!!! Boo~

Transformer was total worth of watching. So exciting... I like BumbleBee!!! Yellow Color!!! haha~ I wanna watch it again.... After movie, head to Geylang and have some DURIANS! Very full~! Brought 6 Durians and share among ourselves... yummy~! Again, durian is yellow! haha!

Not a smooth sail for last week... Keep having problems... Mood's down... Extremely down... Horribly Down... Bet no one can help me... I got no one to seek for.... No one to understand it... Bare it alone.... Wanna cry, but seem to stuck.... Wanna end it but I cant..... I'm so stuck.. There's nth I can do but wait and attack by words.
Haiz... dun wish to say anymore.... makes me feel even lost and headache. Let GOD arrange everything.... I have no power n say. *sob*


Juz Lin ♥ 8:19 AM