Friday, July 27, 2007
`* Sick * `

Have been not feeling well for past few days. Was on MC for 2 days. Fever and sore throat. Hate the feeling being so so weak... Till now, still not yet fully recover... It drags so long... Everyday feel so drowsy! Dar was so busy with his work nowadays that he has no time for me... I wan sayang! *bleah*


Today is my dear Lyn last day in FMC. Her last lunch had in FMC was juz Cup Noodle. Poor lyn... Wanted to have Cup Noodle during lunch time but forget to bring mine along. Boooo... Initially they have planned to order in McDonald but the response was not good. So call it off. =( Plus, I couldnt eat also. It's too heaty, so I couldnt join them. Sick person cant enjoy nice food! sad.

Anyway Lyn, hope u have enjoy herself during the time spend with us in FMC... Erm.. count out those unhappy moments created by those stupid MAN! ARGHZ! AND... All the best to ur future career... Guess we will be heading towards different paths n strive hard for our future....! But dun u dare to forget me ok... !?! You are my best listner, best partner, best girlfriend, best buddy & AiAi's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Likewise, if u have troubles or need someone to talk with.... I'm right here! Call me... Might not be good at consoling.... but Will be there if you need me... =)

ALL THE BEST LYN!!!!! MUACKZ!


Juz Lin ♥ 11:14 PM