Monday, July 02, 2007
`Weekend Gone~ `

So fast weekend has ended and its Monday again. MONDAY~ what does Monday meant? Means Blue.... Monday Blue.. >.<

Saturday

Spend whole Saturday afternooon at home doing some house chores~! Like old auntie! My hands are getting rough~! EeeeeH!!!! Oh ya... Dar came to my place in the morning. Cooked his favourite dish... So satified to see him eat so happily with the food i prepared. Fortunately, I did not mess up my cooking like previous time. The taste are alright, just nice~! YEAH! ^_^ Hope I can cook more of his fav in future~

_________

Sunday

Went over to Dar place~ Journey took me one and half hours. Long~! But most of the time I was day-dreaming, so time passed fast. lol.... Reached there and Dar was still having his Basketball match. Weeee~! He ran very fast! From far, saw a skinny boy runing here n there~ HaHa... The more he's in the court palying so seriously, the more I feel in love. haha~! like a small school ger admire a school boy during school times.

*shy* Its Kind of stupid in this way of saying. But I'm happy that although we spend one & half years together, I still have that kind of feeling, being in love, and love him even more and want to see him everyday. Have the urge wants to hug him straight away and want to look at him with no reason. Maybe want to have him face fixed into my mind forever. =X


Hmmm... enough of my mushy words... guess all hairs will stands bah~ Evening went to Kaki Bukit area to see second hand car~ Together with his frenz... Many many Cars~! AML has the most car... But the area very warm... keep Perspire... Weather was so Humid, whole body sticky sticky... Although it's second hand car, price of the installment wont be much diff from first hand... But have to depend on what type of car.


Got stunk by mosqitos many times... Eeek~! There's a mosquito killed by me... Actually I wasn't aware there's a mosqito on my arm drinking my blood and at the same injecting it's saliver into me... Hmmm... I feel my arm itchy so I Scratched... THEN!!!!! Eeeek~! I saw my fingers stained with my blood and the mosqito splited to two parts.. EEEEk!!!! Dar still can laugh at me.. say why I so toot, dun even know an insect stucking my blood~ =(


Later night, went K-session with his fren. Sang only 2 songs. They were saying that my voice like little kitten meowing... So small... Of course la... I shy ma... Plus I dun sing much and my voice sound so awful. Who dare to sing out loud... haha~


Reached home 12 plus. Bathed and slp... sianz~! work tml...



Juz Lin ♥ 11:10 AM