Friday, August 24, 2007
`* Aimless week * `

Everyday as usual. Repeats every weekdays.
7am reached office. Short nap.
7.30am start work, checking of email, clear it.
12pm lunch time. Eat & chit chat.
1pm resume work.
4.48 pack bag & HOME!

See! My working life is so dull. So bored.

There’s lorbang on jobs. Should I or not? Puzzled n confuse.
Jessie is real nice to me. Ppl ard me are nice too. Will feel bad if I leave. =(

Anyway, I’m still hunting for skirts! Sigh~ When can I go Bugis again shopping with frenz? Shop Shop Eat Eat Snap Snap!!!

Sis birthday coming soon… Got to save up,buy her some nice present. She deserves smth nice! She is a good sis.



* Think too much *

Gers are always much much more sensitive than guys.
And it is always the best not to know the truth than later feel hurts.

He claims that it’s for fun.
I trust him.
But it still hurts when came to know about it.
I'm not the only one~ there's still someone else…

I am jealous + hurt~

Fortunately, everything has resolved.
I’m thinking too much & over-reacting.
Glad I am still the one.
Loved.


Juz Lin ♥ 11:47 AM