Saturday, August 25, 2007
`* I miss my Phone * `

Dear N73.. I'm sorry to lost you...

I miss you terribly. You are my favourite phone. It contain lots of my memories and meaning to me. I'm sorry Dar Dar, I lost it. I will never get to see it n use it n touch it again .

Have been real depress this few days. Been crying.
Although some people may think it's just a phone. For wat the be so sad...
But it means a lot to me! T_T *Sob*

Why all these SUAY thigns keep happen on me! WHY!
I will curse that LDAY who took it. Really...! But I will not curse her to die....
*She will be sack by her boss soon... Bad record. then cant find anymore good pay job. Her future earning will only be Sufficient for her daily meals only. No extra to buy new clothes nor Luxury thing! U BITCH, watch out ur future!!!!*

You might say I am childish... but think abt it, if ur phone lost(brought less than 1 yr) and the someone who picks it up works with you in same company & area.... How will u feel...?

Haiz.........
Sad!
SOB!

Why am I so SUAY....


Juz Lin ♥ 11:32 PM