Wednesday, August 08, 2007
`* Short Week * `

This week is a short week. On leave for coming friday. So that means four days no need to work manz! Wahahaha~ Wanna have plenty of rest. But...! I have nth to do for that day! Dear will be working, frenz busy with their stuff(tough to meet), Me at home rot lor.... Same for Saturday. Booo!


Who wan to date me out neh... So sad... no wan date me... DATE ME!


Ytd was talking on phone with Dear on my way back home... was joking with him that I wanna eat 星洲炒米粉 n keep nagging that I wan to eat. HaHa~ Usually he wont give a damn. But leh~ Ytd, he suddenly reached my door step with a packet of 星洲炒米粉 shortly after I reached home!! Really caught me by surprise! Very touched~!
Kind of unwilling to part with him when he need to go back to his office.

Miss Miss euu~!

Anyway, tml going to have an outing with lots of ppl.... Hope I can blend in well. ^_^ Wanna get a game since there's not much game for my PSP. My PSP verison is too new. Thought of down-grading but there's a risk. 30% of chances my UMD will be damaged. >.<>


I am bored & also a boring person~


Juz Lin ♥ 10:34 AM