Monday, September 17, 2007
`- `

Every week, the only day I look forward to is only Sunday. The only day I could meet up with Da kong Long. The only day can make me smile so freely.

Anyway, I'm on secret mission ytd. ^_^ Wanted to gave Da kong Long a surprise & Succeed! Haa~! He loves DURIAN. So went to Taka alone & brought 2 "Four season" durian mooncakes. MY God, the filling are real durian meat. Smelly so nice! Its kind of expensive. Each cost $12. But when seeing him munching on his fav durain and that smile appears on his face, I am satisfied. =) *Love*

Rot at his house a little while more then head to SlimLim to get my psp version changed! Now able to play any dl games. Kapo a few latest games from my fren but only tired on the "Ratatouille" first. Tonight going to try e others... Yeah! I'm waiting to more games to play on. Brave story?

Dislike working times. Nothing for me to look forward for. Cant feel any enjoyment or happiness while working. Feel parted from my usual grp. Or out-cast? Perhaps I'm the rotten apple? *shrug shoulder* Maybe my look is wired. I always have a tired face. So, everyone might be shoo off by that? But I have no intention to scare anyone away. =( Leads to Loneliness & unwanted. Hurts.... will anyone care my feelings? doubts... *Sob* Guess i shall walk away quietly... be Invincible....

-------------------------
Or am I really thinking too much? Is it tt my head overload n gone crazy, giving myself unnecessary stress & worries?



Juz Lin ♥ 8:15 AM