Monday, October 22, 2007
`* Clubbing * `

Review back, looks like I am a nerd. So far I’ve only been to 3 clubbing house. One is China Black (Erm which already closed down long long time ago), the other is Club Moo Moo(Erm, now has been replaced by ???) and lastly is MOS!!!

Anyway, last Friday went with my FMC colleagues (HS, WL, EH, SY, Jolin, Winnie, YX, ZQ, YL, XH n etc) to MOS. Quite a no. of ppl went. Some sort like a gang! Haha~ Have lots of fun there. Drinking n dancing like nobody business… Whisky Dry is still my favorite drink for the time being. *slurp* =)

Reached home ard 4am plus. Washed up then drop dead on my bed. Woke up in the noon the next day to bathe and continue to slp again. Damn damn tired. Especially someone visits u after a late night out! *Seh*

My whole Saturday all spend on sleeping. Meet Da Kong Long on Sunday in the late afternoon…. Saw my pale face, scared…. Not feeling very well… Watched “Halloween” movie. Eeewww~ Disgusting show… Have nightmare after watching it. Don’t wish to describe the movie again as I find it horrible.

Brought along my Muku Muku out for a walk too… The moment Da Kong Long opens up my bag and saw Muku Muku, he keep laughing non-stop… =_=” Funny Meh… nvm…. I happy can liao… haha~

End.

Pictures timez...



Xiao Raine was there too



Seh…. I have a very tired face ever since I start working. Looks like I need a long long rest. I’ve been drain off by my current job. I look old!!!
My glow really gone with the wind. Sob Sob…


Juz Lin ♥ 8:43 AM