Thursday, December 27, 2007
`* bad * `

Didn’t enjoy my X’mas this year.
SICK!
Very Serious Food poision since Saturday evening. Keep going to Swissotel toilet. Diarrhea~
Went off after I’ve finished up my sharkfin soup. Da Kong Long came over and fetched me home. Was shivering non-stop since the start of D&D, on e cab and way e home. Not long fever shoot up to 39.7 degree. Head bursting soon.

he most stupid thing about the 24hrs shenton Clinic was their service. Real lousy. Their night consultation time only start at 11pm and have to wait for 2 hours just to “See” doctor. What to do, so I waited for nearly 2 hours then my turn. I was told that during the waiting I was like a mad child. Keep crying n making noise. I couldn’t really remember all. I only know I am suffering! pain pain pain…. T.T

Spend whole Sunday and Monday Sleeping at home. Didn’t meet Kong Long. =( Went to consult doc again as my diarrhea will never stop. Water fall….
Can’t claim any medical fee from anyone. Sad. Pocket got a HOLE!

Anyway, this is my first time attending to my company D&D and yet I’m sick. How sad. Took some pictures with my frens/colleague but not much. =( No lucky draw for me. Bias. Shi got herself makeover and rented a kimono. Chio! She and yexin wore the same culture theme. Woooh~! I wore very normal, nth special. Haha.

Hmmm… pictures time.. shall post in next entry.


Juz Lin ♥ 10:14 PM