Tuesday, January 29, 2008
`* I’m Lost * `

Sunday, I lost my way in Singapore for the first time~!
Board 506. Smelly Kong Long said that this bus definitely terminates at Bedok Bus Interchange. So I board it without further thinking. About an hour later, it reached Upper East Coast and not BEDOK!

I was like panic like hell! “Where the hell I am at….” The interchange was so ulu. Only four number of buses on service. Never in my life been there before. Busted into tears and so called him. So scare. Told him I’m lost and yet laughed at my silliness. =( Walk quite a distance out to catch another bus and out of that area.

Haiz… Anyway, ytd accompany him went for his hair cut. Then took cab down to Bugis for his New Year shopping. Brought him 2 jeans. =) Nice! And brought a slipper for myself again. Haha!!! New Year then wear it.

Saturday, Went to register with my Ai’s. Hope everything will go smoothly for us in future… Then head to Orchard for my CNY shopping. Brought dresses, shoes and skirts. But only one dress is suitable for CNY. =( Booooo~ Evening meet Smelly Kong Long for dinner then shop a little while and head home.

Friday, went to Novena, Square 2 for "you tiao". Total have 6 type of flavour. I like the green tea most. As for the dip, dark chocolate is the best! Thanks for the treat. =) After eating, shop around the mall. Nothing caught my eyes so we head to MS for our weekend movie. First time watch movie with them. Got Shi, her bf, SY, Rash & his gf! Watched "27 Dresses". Lucky I watched it with them, cuz Smelly Kong Long sure will find it boring. haha! Took na ight rider then taxi then reached home. Long Journey.... slpet at 3am. tired!

Hmmmmm~I have no photos to upload. No pic taken. Haha. Have a camera also no use. Feel like wasting $ buying it. HA!


Juz Lin ♥ 8:41 PM