Thursday, January 24, 2008
`* Mad Woman whacks * `

Ytd went to Upper Thomason area eat Prata. So unfortunately, kenna whack by a mad woman. She accuses me of looking down on her where I didn’t even know what was happening at time. Then Wack me with her “nice” plastic bag. Lucky in time, I use my arm to block it. Phew… it not really hit on me.

What have I done. I was there only to eat Prata wat~ Then out of sudden came a mad women from table to table scolding ppl looking down on her selling tissues. I swear I NEVER LOR! Didn’t even know her existence till she whack me. =_=” Seh~

Its only went Kong Long threatens to call police then she left. But leh, I did an embarrass thing before she really gone out of my sight. I shout across the coffee shop with my fingers pointer at her to ask the mad women come back n let’s argue again when the police arrived! Haha! I’m ah lian!!! Every people stare on me…. >.< so dun come mess around with me~! hoho.

To my dear lyn… Don’t keep blaming urself. Things will get better. Cheer up ok? We will always be there for u.

Wah la~ Was on MC last week. Eye problem again. Arghz! Can’t wear contact lense for 2-3 weeks. That’s very long. =( Now pimple on my lips. Pain ar~ why I am so problematic one? Haha.


Juz Lin ♥ 7:53 AM